New Leica M Combination Canvas Case

Moritz, before you get these bags consider the pros and cons.

From the pictures, these bags are boxy. As the Foggs bag that I once used, it just wouldn't hang comfortably from your shoulder. The slimmer design such as Billingham or Domke adheres to your torso and makes a big difference if you are roaming around with your gears in the bag.

I think these new bags are commissioned by Leica and made by Billingham. I don't think they will be available under the Billingham label. I've seen a "Contax G bag" once that also was made by Billingham, producing bags under a different label isn't new to Billingham. I've sent an email to Billingham asking them if they indeed make these bags.

The new bags look nice but I'll stick to my Hadley, I don't like boxy camera bags.

Looks very much like a Billingham 'Alice' (Anagram of Leica) or L2 bag.

However 150 Euros is bloody expensive.

Hadleys are better and cost only £90 UK (or less if you shop around).

I got mine a long time ago and despite being nicotine/coffee/blood/HSB/tea/ash stained it still keeps water out and doesnt shout... "Camera Bag With ENORMOUS BRAND LOGO steal me!!" at the world. It now looks like it should have a dead woodcock or rabbit hanging out the back of it.

Billinghams should not be clean (unless new) and cameras should look well used (unless new) anyone caught cleaning a Billingham bag is a laughable fop. (With the exception of having to remove evidence.)

Anyone with a great camera that is kept imprisoned behind glass or polished mahogony without ever being used for its true purpose is the very same sort of person who never played with their toys in the sandpit, when they were kids, but kept them in their boxes to collect and show to other 'collectors' when they are 40 (and still single and still living at home with their parents!)