E6 slide film availability?

Just thought I'd trawl some ideas from colleagues...

E6 35mm has become very difficult to get. I have used mainly C41 in the last few years to preserve the stock of Fujichrome I have in the fridge but could do with buying some more. 

Any thoughts about current availability? I know Fuji stopped making E6 'temporarily' during the pandemic and stopped selling Velvia in the US in 2021 due to new environmental regulations about a certain chemical compound present and stopped making 4x5" etc. My usual online stores in Europe seem to have nil stock of Fujichrome (of any type) and the last roll I managed to buy was Velvia 100 about a year ago. Kodak Ektachrome 100 seems to be available if you look and don't mind paying €28 per roll. It seems like the days of E6 might be numbered but does anyone know the current situation re: production by Fuji?

Thanks in advance

Gary

Posted (edited)

PS Went to the official Fuji stockist in Spain, who had 17 rolls of 135 Velvia 100 and some packs of 4x5". I bought some rolls of Velvia 135. €28 a throw but there you go.....

Another reputable analogue lab I use in Spain, said that now only Kodak is a reliable producer of colour film. Fuji is very inconsistent and no notion of stock production let alone customer service. I think the problem is that these companies are ultimately run by 'accountants in with green pens' and there are probably few executives / directors in post (if any) who can remember the pre-digital era. 

Edited by gwhitegeog