Canon Photos Thursday February 22, 2024

Mark Keefer

Happy Thursday, February 22, 2024, to all Canon Shooters and Photography enthusiasts.

Welcome to Canon Photo Thursday.

This is your chance to share your epic, fun, cool, and/or interesting photo with everyone here on PN. Show us your vision, your style, your projects, your travels, adventures, photo missions or just something you shot that captured your fancy. You all know the drill, post one, two, three, or more photos shot from your Canon EOS Camera (SLR or DSLR or Mirrorless, PowerShot, Rangefinder). Was your camera made by Canon? If so, post your shots.

This was shot from Orr's Bridge looking Southwest, located in Central PA.

Photo from Orrs Bridge  (1 of 1).jpg

• Like 3
  • Very Nice 1
Cheers, Mark

On 2/22/2024 at 1:03 AM, Bill Neubaum said:

Canon EOS R7 with EF400 f/4 DO IS ii, +2x TC....Mark, this is the photo I mentioned that won 1st-place in a photo contest at Wildwood Park (just north of HACC)

2a.JPG

Great photo and great catch by the bird!

• Like 1
  • On Point 1

Helicopter fly-by again! Just offshore Lake Michigan in Chicago I've never noticed a US Border and Customs chopper before this. R7 with EF 70-200 f/4 with 1.4X converter. 280mm, ISO 800, f/5.6, 1/5000 sec.

I had a burst of 9 photos of this and 5 of them are sharp. LR Enhanced noise reduction.

280mm, ISO 800, f-5.6, 1-5000 sec.jpg

• Like 3
  • On Point 1

On 2/22/2024 at 2:03 AM, Bill Neubaum said:

Canon EOS R7 with EF400 f/4 DO IS ii, +2x TC....Mark, this is the photo I mentioned that won 1st-place in a photo contest at Wildwood Park (just north of HACC)

2a.JPG

Bill, that is a money shot. Great capture. Congrats.

• Excellent! 1
Cheers, Mark