Canon Photo Thursday November 16, 2023

Mark Keefer

Happy Thursday, Thursday November 16, 2023, to all Canon Shooters and Photography enthusiasts.

Once again it is time for this week's Canon Photo Thursday.  November is here and all the Autum colors and festivities and maybe snow for some, just waiting to be photographed.

This is your chance to share your epic, fun, cool, and/or interesting photo with everyone here on PN. Show us your vision, your style, your projects, your travels, adventures, photo missions or just something you shot that captured your fancy. You all know the drill, post one, two, three, or more photos shot from your Canon EOS Camera (SLR or DSLR or Mirrorless. Was your camera made by Canon? If so, post your shots

Canon 5D MK IV .

Burgers Since 1912 43040-.jpg

Silky O Sullivans  43011-.jpg

• Like 8
Cheers, Mark

We're in Mallorca right now. Yesterday we went for a long walk in the mountains, la Sierra de Tramuntana. The walk took us between four very small pueblos. I found it extra exciting because I've just finished a series where some of these places were mentioned. Anyway, views were amazing, the weather just perfect and streets were almost too narrow for the Fiat 500 which we'd rented. Waiting for the flight to take us back home to Valencia. A weekend trip like this, with just my husband and I is a rare treat. I hope we'll be able to make one soon again. 

PSX_20231119_160434.jpg

Edited by Trigger_Happy
  • Like 4