Canon Photo Thursday, October 19, 2023

Mark Keefer

Happy Thursday, October 19, 2023, to all Canon Shooters and Photography enthusiasts.

Once again it is time for this week's Canon Photo Thursday.  October is here and all the Autum colors that come with it just waiting to be photographed.

This is your chance to share your epic, fun, cool, and/or interesting photo with everyone here on PN. Show us your vision, your style, your projects, your travels, adventures, photo missions or just something you shot that captured your fancy. You all know the drill, post one, two, three, or more photos shot from your Canon EOS Camera (SLR or DSLR or Mirrorless. Was your camera made by Canon? If so, post your shots).

Here are some shots from this week's RV camping adventure in Memphis, Home of the Blues.

Canon 5D MK IV - 

Memphis Beale St - Blues Club - 43112 (1 of 1).jpg

Memphis BealeKing Jerry Lawle's Hall of Fame Bar & Grille 43258 (1 of 1).jpg

Memphis Beale St - Blues Club - 43116 (1 of 1).jpg

Memphis Beale StBB Kings SIG 2000x 9x16 42417 (1 of 1).jpg

• Like 8
Cheers, Mark

The apple of my eye, la niña de mis ojos. Well, at least one of them. We were doing a family photo shoot as we do sometimes. And the kids all get to goof around as much as they like. This is my youngest, Harald. Harald is six years old and understands Swedish, Spanish, English and Valencian. But he speaks mostly English and will only speak Spanish in school.

I know that photoshop comes with all these new AI enhancements. But I still don't trust them for portraits.

Canon Mark IV

image.jpeg.df338d14a0a15ab26ee110da262d461b.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Yes! 1

8 hours ago, Trigger_Happy said:

The apple of my eye, la niña de mis ojos. Well, at least one of them. We were doing a family photo shoot as we do sometimes. And the kids all get to goof around as much as they like. This is my youngest, Harald. Harald is six years old and understands Swedish, Spanish, English and Valencian. But he speaks mostly English and will only speak Spanish in school.

I know that photoshop comes with all these new AI enhancements. But I still don't trust them for portraits.

Canon Mark IV

image.jpeg.df338d14a0a15ab26ee110da262d461b.jpeg

That's incredible that he can speak so many languages! I have trouble with 1&1/2, Spanish being the half.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zakslm said:

Great photo, great technique, great explanation of the setup but that bug give me the willys!  

Thanks for the compliments and you're right about the willys! It went roaming around somewhere and I'll keep on looking. The camera setup is sitting on the table.

3 hours ago, ajkocu said:

Sanford, is that the S50 with the sliding lens cover/switch? I bought one in 2003 and it lasted several years until that cover broke. That was my first point-and-shoot digital camera.

That's the camera, I searched my files for "Canon" and this photo popped up. Great little camera I had forgotten I once owned.

• Like 1