Canon Photo Thursday October 5, 2023

Mark Keefer

Happy Thursday, October 5, 2023, to all Canon Shooters and Photography enthusiasts.

Once again it is time for this week's Canon Photo Thursday.  October is here and all the Autum colors that come with it just waiting to be photographed.

As happens every Thursday, his is your chance to share your epic, fun, cool, and/or interesting photo with everyone here on PN. Show us your vision, your style, your projects, your travels, adventures, photo missions or just something you shot that captured your fancy. You all know the drill, post one, two, three, or more photos shot from your Canon EOS Camera (SLR or DSLR or Mirrorless. Was your camera made by Canon? If so, post your shots).

Nothing great for me this week, we are on the road. My laptop doesn't have all the drives hooked up, I tried firing up Lightroom, but apparently the directory is on Drive F which isn't hooked up at the moment. So the second image was edited with DPP4, basic crop only. I am 400 plus miles South East of last weeks location. We had our last supper at Vivolas Chowder House in Monterey (Pacific Grove) two days ago. I just finished 6 hours of driving the RV and am in Desert Hot Springs near Joshua Tree. The first shot is from Vivolas, taken earlier. Forgot my camera when we went two days ago.

The second shot was from today. Just a quick snap out the window of Windmills off I-10 heading into Palm Springs/Palm Desert area. It's going to be a month of photo missions on the road across the USA and will take me a month of processing, lol. 

Canon 5D MK IV - 

Vivolas Chowder House Monterey-42670.jpg

5D_41408 x2000 wide.JPG

• Like 6
Cheers, Mark

I haven't been here for ages. I've just not had the time. It has been more GoPro than camera I'm afraid. But managed to grab my camera a couple of times this week. Hoping to get back to the best hobby in the world. This is a funny capture from when we were at the lake Albufera where you can watch the sunset outside of Valencia. Having lived on the west coast of Sweden for most of my life I did miss the sunset. This was a neat way of experiencing it on the east-coast of Spain. It was a neat boat ride as well. If I've had a longer lens I could have captured a good deal of birds wading at the shorelines. Another time perhaps. 

The old max 900 doesn't apply any more?

_D8A6074---Copy.jpg

• Like 4
  • Yes! 1

17 hours ago, Trigger_Happy said:

I haven't been here for ages. I've just not had the time. It has been more GoPro than camera I'm afraid. But managed to grab my camera a couple of times this week. Hoping to get back to the best hobby in the world. This is a funny capture from when we were at the lake Albufera where you can watch the sunset outside of Valencia. Having lived on the west coast of Sweden for most of my life I did miss the sunset. This was a neat way of experiencing it on the east-coast of Spain. It was a neat boat ride as well. If I've had a longer lens I could have captured a good deal of birds wading at the shorelines. Another time perhaps. 

_D8A6074---Copy.jpg

Welcome back. Good to see people start return.

• Like 3

On 10/11/2023 at 12:38 AM, Trigger_Happy said:

_D8A6074---Copy.jpg

¡Bienvenidos! I'm sure your Spanish skills are able to translate that. It's good to see you back. I'm posting photos in the Oct. 12th forum. 

• Like 2