The end of story.

pavel_l.

I like your 'abstract' composition with the strong diagonal divide between the black & grey bridge (?) and the 'empty' white space.  With the cables bridging the two spaces.

T.BH. I don't think your photo  is displayed at its best in this thread. I was about to comment that there was IMHO too much white space on the right of the photo. Until I clicked on the photo. Then I saw that it was a square photo in which you have a great balance between 'the bridge' on the left and the empty white space on the right.

IMHO, it's a well-taken, well-contructed photo. When taking the photo, you obviously gave a lot of thought into how the final photo would look. Congratulations on this!

It's a great photo but T.BH. I'm not sure whether ''end of story' is the best title.

Leaving aside the obvious 'technical' reasons why the cables extend beyond the bridge, to me the photo evokes associations with 'growth', 'reaching out', etc, It's as if the cables have not been simply truncated far beyond the bridge but that they are in some way 'organinically' reaching out.

Anyway, congrats and I hope more people will click on the post to see the 'real photo'.

On 7/29/2023 at 7:51 AM, mikemorrellNL said:

I like your 'abstract' composition with the strong diagonal divide between the black & grey bridge (?) and the 'empty' white space.  With the cables bridging the two spaces.

T.BH. I don't think your photo  is displayed at its best in this thread. I was about to comment that there was IMHO too much white space on the right of the photo. Until I clicked on the photo. Then I saw that it was a square photo in which you have a great balance between 'the bridge' on the left and the empty white space on the right.

IMHO, it's a well-taken, well-contructed photo. When taking the photo, you obviously gave a lot of thought into how the final photo would look. Congratulations on this!

It's a great photo but T.BH. I'm not sure whether ''end of story' is the best title.

Leaving aside the obvious 'technical' reasons why the cables extend beyond the bridge, to me the photo evokes associations with 'growth', 'reaching out', etc, It's as if the cables have not been simply truncated far beyond the bridge but that they are in some way 'organinically' reaching out.

Anyway, congrats and I hope more people will click on the post to see the 'real photo'.

Thank you Mike for your feedback.

I see your point about the title, probably, is similar to  the glass half full.

Cheers.

• Like 1

"... Our perception of the world is a fantasy that coincides with reality."

Chris Frith.