Film Camera Week for July 14

On 7/15/2023 at 1:29 PM, chuck_foreman1 said:

Very Cool RTick!! I broke out my R/B glasses and it looks very good.  Is this a "re-enactment" trench, or is this a real trench? 

I'm still working the bugs out with Stereo Photo Maker, I sometimes mess up which is the left and right image and how strong the overlap should be.
The plan is to make the old stereo prints of two 6x6 images side by side eventually. But boy,. It's a lot of work compared to 2D 😉

The trench system at the EECWO1 was created some 4 years ago and is mainly used for educational purposes manned with a couple of volunteers. Once or twice a year they organize an open day where they invite re-enactment groups to dress up the trenches.

I didn't take a lot of photos myself, it was too hot that weekend. I've still got half a roll in the Kodak No.2 Box Brownie.

OLDana02.jpg.6690979a2605b942541f652dccc01fe8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Very Nice 1

4 hours ago, Rick_van_Nooij said:

I'm still working the bugs out with Stereo Photo Maker, I sometimes mess up which is the left and right image and how strong the overlap should be.
The plan is to make the old stereo prints of two 6x6 images side by side eventually. But boy,. It's a lot of work compared to 2D 😉

The trench system at the EECWO1 was created some 4 years ago and is mainly used for educational purposes manned with a couple of volunteers. Once or twice a year they organize an open day where they invite re-enactment groups to dress up the trenches.

I didn't take a lot of photos myself, it was too hot that weekend. I've still got half a roll in the Kodak No.2 Box Brownie.

OLDana02.jpg.6690979a2605b942541f652dccc01fe8.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I tried/did 6x6 stero images on a tripod with a wooden  (drawer rack)  with markings for the proper distance betweeen the images.. I think this wasn't sooo critical as the same drawer rack separation can be used with 35mm, which I did some 35mm slides.. but ..yeahh... confusing right and left after the fact is kind of hard and choosing the subject with varing depths etc for results is always a trial and error process 🙂  I can show you my amateurish tripod drawer rack if you like? 

On 7/19/2023 at 6:59 AM, MarcelRomviel said:

I have used the Canon 35 mm f2.8 Ltm for this photo 

Thank you. I now own a Canon L1, and have a 50 mm/f1.8 lens on it's way to me. That 35 mm/f2.8 is a superb lens. 

• 2 weeks later...