Post-Processing challenge (Mike)

Hi,

I've posted some photos for the 'post-processing challenges' (together with @Glenn McCreery and @tom_r) for more than a year. I've had a 'forced beak' from posting due to first Covid-19 and then a 2-week holiday. TBH, I've gotten out the habit of posting, I've pretty much much exhausted my 'archive' anyway and I have less time these days for post-processing. This is the first time I've visited PN in about 2 months.

So I won't be (weekly) posting PP-challenges for the foreseeable future. Perhaps occasionally if there's still enough interest. I'll keep an eye on the forum and if others post - and I have the time - I'll  join in. I just want to delete PP challenge (as an obligation) from my weekly agenda.

Best wishes,

Mike

• Like 3

Tom and I were discussing the state of the PPC. The last time that a PPC was posted by Tom, a couple of weeks ago, the only responses were by myself and Tom. We concluded that there wasn’t enough interest to continue the PPC unless others contribute. I enjoy the process of editing others’ photos, I always learn some new editing techniques when I participate. 

Mike - you have done more than your share to keep the PPC going. I hope that you recover full health quickly.

Edited by Glenn McCreery
  • Like 2