pull down menus

root

Ever since the new page design, I've had trouble with the pull down

menus. On some pages they work fine. On others, they pull 'under'

the page content, so when I try to click on 'high rated photo', I get

the 'gallery' instead. I'm using Mac OS 9 and IE 4.5 on one machine

and 9.1 and 5 on the other. If it helps to know which pages, I'll

start keeping track. .

The "pulling under" attribute on IE is not new. The menus will display under an form elements on a page. The only way to avoid it is not to have any form elements within pull-down range of the menus. It has always been like that and is basically an unfixable bug with the pull-downs. If you go to other sites that use the same pull-down-menu software that we use, you will see the same issue.

<I>The "pulling under" attribute on IE is not new. The menus will display under an form elements on a page. The only way to avoid it is not to have any form elements within pull-down range of the menus. It has always been like that and is basically an unfixable bug with the pull-downs. If you go to other sites that use the same pull-down-menu software that we use, you will see the same issue.</I><P>

If this is the case then, speaking as a web-designer, I suggest you either don't use pull-down menus on the P.N. website, or design the layout of the site so there are no form elements in range of the pulldown! I don't understand why P.N. would use a feature with a persistent, known bug.<P>