Night heron

satya_v_rao

On 12/14/2022 at 3:44 AM, marc epstein said:

Looks like movement by the heron may have blurred the image a bit.  If I recall, when a bird swallows, the nictitating membrane will cover the eye. Its hard to tell but it looks like it is starting in the forward corner of the eye, which gives it a fuzzy look. 

Yes Marc Epstein the blur is noticable but I was so excited not to miss it. Thanks for your kind observation

Great photo but as @marc epstein says, just a bit blurry. There are various 'sharpening' programs that you could use to improve the sharpness of this photo. I often use Topaz plugins for Lightroom/Photoshop and usually Topaz Sharpening AI for sharpening photos.

I'm not saying you should use the same, but just as an example of how 'sharpening'  could improve the sharpness, I'm including an example:

Original:
image.jpeg.5cd9c1ef81f407796adeedaf3949d5d6.jpeg

Sharpend:

night hereon mike.jpg

On 12/21/2022 at 8:36 PM, mikemorrellNL said:

Great photo but as @marc epstein says, just a bit blurry. There are various 'sharpening' programs that you could use to improve the sharpness of this photo. I often use Topaz plugins for Lightroom/Photoshop and usually Topaz Sharpening AI for sharpening photos.

I'm not saying you should use the same, but just as an example of how 'sharpening'  could improve the sharpness, I'm including an example:

Original:
image.jpeg.5cd9c1ef81f407796adeedaf3949d5d6.jpeg

Sharpend:

night hereon mike.jpg

Very kind of you to sharp the image. Difference is clearly seen. I will try to use the plug ins. Thanks mikemorreIINL

• Like 1