Is the Emulsion from Ilford Gallerie Gold Fiber Silk Available Anywhere?

This was my favorite paper for years until Ilford discontinued it for some reason. I tested a bunch of papers after its demise and landed on Canson Infinity Platine Fibre Rag. It's OK,  but I long for getting my Gold Fiber Silk back. The Canson is so thick I have problems rolling it up to put it in a tube for shipping. I don't care how thick my paper is, its going in a frame. Also I have noticed of late that prints I have had taped to my wall for over a year are yellowing on the back and the white edges not printed on. That's definitely not OK. Anyone know if another company purchased the Gold Fiber Silk formula and it is available from another brand ? Thanks

Paper vendors buy stock from a small number of mills. I haven't used the Ilford, but there is a lot of speculation that it was the same stock as the original Canson Baryta Photographique, which was my favorite paper. I believe Epson also may have had a paper using the same stock. In any event, the mill that produced the Canon paper stopped making it.

One replacement is Canson Baryta Photographique 2, which is virtually identical in terms of base tone and color reproduction but which has a much smoother surface that I don't particularly like. However, I think I'll end up using it sometimes anyway, as the different surface isn't all that apparent behind glass.

I spent a lot of time looking for something that is a closer match and couldn't find one.

Another paper that I have been using as a partial replacement is Breathing Color River Stone Rag. It's a "baryta type", using a different chemical compound than a true baryta. It's capable of producing very accurate colors (see Marc Segal's review in Photopxl.com), and it has a very pleasing surface in terms of both texture and gloss level. This paper is zero-OBA and a bit warmer than the Canson. I don't know why, but it's coated on both sides, so it's very stiff.