A Unicorn Film at the moment - Hopefully Mainstream Soon

Look forward to seeing some results, Ralf.

I recently bought a 3-pack of Fujifilm 200 (35mm) and noticed that the box said, "Distributed by Fujifilm North America" and "Made in the USA." Could it be made by...? There is an article on this below:

Film Friday: Is the 'new' Fujifilm 200 film just rebranded Kodak Gold 200? Is sure looks like it

Edited by m42dave

I recently bought a 3-pack of Fujifilm 200 (35mm) and noticed that the box said, "Distributed by Fujifilm North America" and "Made in the USA." Could it be made by...? There is an article on this below:

Film Friday: Is the 'new' Fujifilm 200 film just rebranded Kodak Gold 200? Is sure looks like it

Wow, the old rivals partnering up. Reminds me of the Agfa CT Precisa that was made in Japan by Fuji.

• Like 1

No follow-up on that January 2022 article...Generally, edge codes are the quickest way to trace the DNA of rebranded film materials. Take a look at your Fujifilm 200 negs.

By all means, please keep us informed as you proceed -- many of us still like to shoot our 120 cameras...

No problem JDM - looking forward to some blue skies soon - we broke mid 60s today here in Northeast and warm sunshine to boot.