ICA Niklas

Hi,

I have recently acquired an Ica Niklas lens ( https://www.ebay.es/itm/194495742589?hash=item2d48d9827d:g:WOQAAOSw94phiSSs is not this, but identical, although mine has a higher series number), which by the little I have been able to inform me was a lens for a projector of the same firm (ICA) and surely manufactured in the twenties of the last century. The fact is that I have not been able to find almost any information about its characteristics and optical formula except for a reference not very specific at its focal length that would be 6 "1/2 (that is 165mm. Approx.). If that were the focal, the apparent luminosity would be f/3.5 or f/4; as it admits lateral insertion of Waterhouse diaphragms, I have manufactured two of f/5.6 and f/8 (more or less). As something dirty was, I had to dismantle it Its cleaning and I can say that it is composed of a cementad doublet (I think) front and three rear elements and after the diaphragm slot; that is, five elements in four groups (the third and fourth elements next, but not cemented).

Can someone give me some information about this lens?

Thanks

Edited by ljherrero