Help me identify enlarger lens

I have a Schneider enlarger lens which is not that remarkable, but the way it is mounted seems very odd. I have a 100mm f5.6 Schneider Componon-S. This lens style is from the early 1990's up to 1999. I have pictures that match from the Calumet 1989 and 99 catalog. But the rear mount is 50mm and the front threads are 56mm. I also own the 150mm Componon-S which only has 42mm thread mount. Why is this lens in such an oversize body? The look of the lens is identical to my 50mm and 150mm Componon's. The 100mm is listed in several catalogs of the period but describe the lens as using a 39 LTM mount. Thanks for reading,

Schneider never could understand the concept of a 'standard thread' for enlarger lenses. While most of the rest of the world used the 39mm x 26 threads per inch(!) Leica thread where possible, it seems that somebody at Schneider randomly picked a diameter number, while another department chose the thread pitch.

I too have a collection of Componon and Componon-S lenses. Only two of them have a native LTM thread. All the rest have either LTM adapters screwed onto them, or need a jam-nut with some needlessly obscure thread.

It was just Schneider's way. No point puzzling over it. And it must have lost them countless customers.