How do you remove "Portfolio Comment" from your site?

bruckner

Another member posted comment into my site stating I am using his website. I am not sure if this a new kind of scam on this site or is there an issues with my posting? I have been posting images into my site since 2004 with no problem and this is the first time that someone complained.

The comment by Mr. Glover states "George, don't know how you managed it but you're using my website. Please desist! How'd you get in anyway?"

Another member posted comment into my site stating I am using his website. I am not sure if this a new kind of scam on this site or is there an issues with my posting? I have been posting images into my site since 2004 with no problem and this is the first time that someone complained.

The comment by Mr. Glover states "George, don't know how you managed it but you're using my website. Please desist! How'd you get in anyway?"

I did find the section and removed Mr. Glover's unwanted comment, but still wonder if this was just a ploy to redirect website traffic to his page.