Where is the auto-renew setting?

AzDavid

Click on your Avatar upper right, select My Account page, "Update Payment Method" (I don't think you can move quickly enough to acticate that) flickers briefly replaced with "Extend Your Subscription" Click on that and you can change credit card or billing from Annual to Monthly. Other than that, I can forward your specific need / request if you start a conversation with me.

Click on your Avatar upper right, select My Account page, "Update Payment Method" (I don't think you can move quickly enough to acticate that) flickers briefly replaced with "Extend Your Subscription" Click on that and you can change credit card or billing from Annual to Monthly. Other than that, I can forward your specific need / request if you start a conversation with me.

Thank you, Sandy. I guess my problem is the "flickering" bar ... you said it yourself: "I don't think you can move quickly enough to actuate that." All I am able to click on is the "Extend your subscription" option.

Is that REALLY the only way to update my payment method?

All I wanted to do is check on the Auto-renew setting. I saw that I'm renewed through 2020 but I don't remember agreeing to that. I don't do "auto renew" for anything.

David H