e-mail notifications....driving me crazy

DGorinstein

Honestly, really, and sincerely, I want to help. THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT NOR A CRITICISM. All I want is to understand and to make sense.

I constantly receive e-mail messages saying "your photo" has received a comment: COPY PASTE OF MESSAGE... .ADDRESSED TO ME!

Your photo received the following comment: Beautiful composition, Gail, so delicate and yet so powerful. Brava!

Keep the conversation going and reply here http://www.photo.net/photo/18335310

When I click on the hyperlink, it takes me to Gail's image, where some time ago, I posted a comment. So every time THIS IMAGE OF GAIL'S receives a comment, I am notified WRONGLY. It says that MY photo received a comment. It is obviously wrong and misleading.

I have previously voice my confusion. I do hope PN can fix these flaws soon.....

I constantly receive e-mail messages saying "your photo" has received a comment

Yeah, those email notifications are a real problem for people who comment a lot. I think you can now turn them off by going into your Account Settings page and toggling the email notification switch (mouse over your icon at the top right of this screen, click on Account, then mouse over Account on the left of the resulting screen to find Account Settings). You can still see the comments on your own photos by going into Portfolio - Your Activity - Uploads, and you can see follow-up comments (the ones you've been getting the emails about) under "Others" in the same place.