Sony Sunday, Monday and maybe Tuesday 7/20/2014

randy_cooprider1

<p>Nice one, Randy, and thanks for keeping this weekly photo thread going for so long - much appreciated.</p>

<p>I have time for just one today, a picture taken in Arles, France:</p>

<p><a title="The streets of Arles /4 by Howard Stanbury, on Flickr" href=" The streets of  Arles /4 src="https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2939/14496778357_eb69082ab6_c.jpg" alt="The streets of Arles /4" width="800" height="534" /></a></p>

<p>The eyes have it: painted bollards on a pedestrianised street in Arles (NEX-7 and SEL 18-55 zoom)</p>

<p>Howard you've taught me a new word = bollard :)<br /> <br /> I would worry though that nowadays the artistically decorated ones might have a surveillance camera lurking inside each pupil :(<br /> <br /> I've mostly been chasing macro subjects all over the local mountains in recent weekends and that leaves me with a much-harder-to-climb mountain of raw files to process. Here are three from last weekend's weekend bug bonanza: I was visiting the Devil's Punchbowl over by Palmdale, CA and barely made it more than fifty feet from the parking lot in all of 5 hrs!</p><div>00cioc-549956784.jpg.7afd8a59313f0ca0d9032cc5aa9ad7d2.jpg</div>