Anybody else having problems with Spencer IR Repair?

tim_drake

• 2 weeks later...
<p>Seven days after my original post my A100 showed up. During the previous months-weeks when I did get a live one on the phone I heard: It will be in tomorrows mail; I'll check into it and call you back imediately; I'll get the deliverly information and email it to you in 3 minutes; all of which never happened. With the camera now in my hands the conversion does seem to be well done. I really thought I was out of my money and camera. If Spencer Camera could show more respect for it's customers, they might stay in business longer.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Curious as to how many months you waited. He's had my KM 5D since April. I made an email inquiry in June with no response. I've read a couple of really bad reviews since, in my defence I read a review where I thought someone had a 4 day turnaround with good results. When I reread it, it was not the case. Have not read any positives.<br>

I'm currently off work dues to stress related medical issues, so I have no intention of getting worked up over this but wondered about the time frame I might have to wait.</p>