Minotla SRT 201 2X Teleconverter

First you attach the converter to your lens, being sure to match the raised red dot on the lens with the red dot on the front of the lens mount ring. Then attach the unit to your body, matching the red raised dot on the teleconverter to the red dot on the body. To remove the converter from your body, push the lens release button on the body and then turn the unit in the opposite direction that you did to attch it to the body. Then push the button on the converter to release the lens, turning in the opposite direction you used to attach it to the lens.

The amount of time to either attach or remove the lens/teleconverter is about 20 seconds.

I have one page from Vivitar which I think is probably all that came with the teleconverter. It has general information, Instructions for use (mounting, operation), specifications, and a chart illustrating magnification with various lenses with the teleconverter set at closest focus and at furthest focus. My copy cuts off a picture of the tc and illustrations of different magnifications; but, I don't think that they are that crucial. Anyway, I can scan it and email it to you; just let me know.