No Minolta lenses being made ?

chris_harley1

chad- You're right, I do need to apologize to you, as I called you Chris. I have to remember that Chris is the one will some 'CLASS', while you're the one without the "CL".

As for the rest of your comments- Now you're trying to blame me for KM getting out of the photo business? Tell me, how much money have you spent on new (not used) Minolta or Konica/Minolta equipment over the years? I'll bet that I've spent a lot more than you have.

KM is not a dying system, the name will vanish, but just about everything else will live on. I am pretty sure that Sony will produce an Digital SRL. That will certainly fit current KM lenses. And will be a beautiful SRL camera.

That said I do not see anything in my near future that will make me upgrade from the 7D.

And lets face it, you are a pro, then more than likely years ago you were brain washed into a Nikon or Canon outfit. So if a pro wants to change from Minolta, they usually will have the money to do this.

Some people who portray to be Konica Minolta lovers just appear to want to bag the brand and burn it to hell.

For those people will you please go away. I bought my 7D camera just before Christmas and love it. I bought two quality Sigma lenses for it that give me lovely sharp pics, added to my old lenses and my 5600HS flash. I still love it.

I have been promised by KM and Sony that if something goes wrong it will be fixed. So I will leave it at that.

For those who see doom and gloom, I pity you all, what a shame you will not enjoy your photography anymore, thinking you have a camera that is worthless.

For Shame on you people.

My KM gear will live forever.

Clinton - in another current thread on this forum a poster ( in a polite manner and without resorting to insults ) asked the original poster if he had found his USB cable. For this act you said of the poster - "Gawd, what a nosey-nelly". In view of this and your postings on this thread how would you describe yourself ?

Gee bill, did you go back and read the post of 10/21/05? Weren't you the one who asked me what Minolta I owned and kept harassing me about whether I USED my Minolta equipment. I answered your inquiry, so turn about is fair play. Answer my question- What Minolta equipment to you own?

Andrew- You mean to say bill thorlin and that other guy, chad (or was that chris?)aren't embarassing themselves? Now you want to join in the fracas? Go ahead and take you best shot. Between you, bill, and chad- you guys don't have enough brain cells to equal the brains of a chipmunk.