3600HS and Flash bracket

rude boy

okay, so, i've got a Maxxum 7, a 3600HS Flash, and a Stroboframe

Flip camera bracket. What is the cheapest and proper way to be

able to mount the 3600 on the bracket and have it connected via

cable to my maxxum 7. anybody? thanks!

What "sync"?

<p>

The OS-1100 has a Minolta flash shoe on top. You mount the flash on top of it. At the bottom it has a (mechanical) ISO foot and 1/4" threads. You can mount it on anything that otherwise takes a flash with a ISO foot or that has a 1/4" screw (like most tripods). The OS-1100 has a Minolta flash cable socket at the front (4 pins).

<p>

The OC-1100 has a plug for the above socket at one end and a Minolta flash foot at the other end. It plugs into the OS-1100 with one end and slips onto the camera's flash shoe with the other end.

Sync=PC Terminal

I didn't know till last night that the OS-1100 had a traditional foot on it. I was just trying to connect everything via the PC Terminal, but I guess that's not an option, unless somewhere out there, there's a PC to 4-pin connector.

• 3 weeks later...
Did you get your question answered clearly enough to get your flash to work for you? 3600 flash sits in shoe end of OC-1100 cable. OC-1000 cable shoe then fits into flash screw clamp on top of Stroboframe bracket. (Don't fit flash's own base directly into Stroboframe flash clamp - too easy to break the flash.) Other end of OC-1100 cable then goes directly to either (depending on your camera) 4 pin connection on camera, or, better yet, to OS-1100 shoe adapter, which then slides directly onto hot shoe of camera. Et Voila!