<p>9</p>

</td>

<td>

<p>1 / 8 BİN</p>

</td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<p> Features shows that not choosing canon eos 60D... Really should I do that? or?<br>

Thanks for any conributıons in advance...</p>

<p>nurullah Kose</p>

<p>Insufficient information<br>

The 750D is configured like the earlier digital rebels, with the primary control to the right of the viewfinder, the other two more like the rest of the EOS range. The 60D has been around a while, but seems more durable, and more expensive.<br>

What they have in common is that they are all just fine, but they are at the bottom end of the EOS market. Depends what you want from it; weight, pixels, handling, versatility.....What do you want it for. I think the 750+760 are more likely to come with a nest of lenses; do you need that?<br>

There are more classy EOS models more sturdy or more versatile, maybe full frame.</p>

<p>I didn't need video, so when I was looking for a higher pixel count for an APS-C camera, I went even lower than the 60D - to a 50D. It works just fine with my EF 100-400mm lens and gives the "boost" of the 1.6X factor in effective focal length.<br>

The advantage of the <em>XX</em>D (like the 60D or 80D) cameras is that they have a more rugged construction than the <em>XXX</em>D (Rebel) lines. They also have the same operating system as the XD cameras, if not quite so rugged in construction as those.<br>

Many of us consider the OS there an advantage. If you are used to shooting with the XXXD(Rebel) OS, not so much.</p>

I would prefer the 24 mp sensor, meter and AF system of the newer D-Rebels over the 60D. Between the 2 D-Rebels, the EOS 750 is better for a photo enthusiast because it has a quick control dial, just like the more

advanced EOS cameras. The improved Dynamic range of the 80D would certainly be an enticement, but I

would also anticipate that such DR improvements are likely to find there way to the entire EOS line in the near future.

<p>As always, it depends what you want to do with your camera (sports, nature, portrait?).<br>

This being said, I bought the 760D (Rebel T6s) a few months ago, upgrading from a 10 years old 400D (Rebel Xti).<br>

The kit lens is surprisingly good, the same lens as the 70D (18-135STM) and almost the same as the newer 80D (18-135USM).<br>

Would I have prefered the 80D? Of course. But I realize the 80D is a lot heavier.<br>

Nevertheless, I am quite satisfied with this new camera. I have learn to cope with its limits.</p>