Unidentified 4x5-studio-camera-What make?

<p>Polaroid MP3:<br /> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=polaroid+mp3+camera&espv=2&biw=1093&bih=479&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja27qUpdHMAhWqAcAKHVQtBhUQsAQIGw<br /> Designed as an industrial tool for use by non-photographic technical personnel. I've never used one, it looks as if a 4x5" filmholder will fit under the ground glass screen (which can also be removed completely - this is called a "Graflok" back) or else you can slide the Polaroid back over and shoot with that. The original lens would have been a Tominon, available in various focal lengths for different magnifications, mounted in a Prontor Press (self-cocking) shutter.</p>

<p>should have known, have data and MP4 with sliding-unit and one tominon 105mm. mount will not fit.<br /> sliding unit does not fit my special 4x5-70mm-backs but will on this camera.<br /> I have seen linhof and leica offered also similar 4x5-copy-cams. but couldnt find again in google.<br />do you have an idea which tripodadapter i need to have? i only see a hole. <br>

Most probably glenn of glennview knows. he has an mp3 on his page.</p>

<p>Tripod mount - if the hole on the flange has a 3/8" thread, it will fit straight on to a tripod (or quick release plate). If the hole has no thread, you can no doubt create a solution - the neatest would be a flanged bushing with an internal 3/8" thread that fits into the hole from the top, although this would have to be specially made. The simplest solution would be to bolt the flange to a quick release plate. It might be possible to remove the screw from a quick release plate and turn it upside down i.e. screw it from the top through the flange and into the plate. If not any automotive parts store will have suitable bolts and washers.</p>