Triggering and lith-metering flash

<p>Hello people, my name is Domenico, living in Germany.<br /> I'm a photographer since years, especially about landscapes, travels and architecture. I own a Nikon D600.<br /> I wish to start with controlled light photography and accurate light metering in studio. For the latter purpose I bought a Sekonic L-358.<br /> <br /> Now I need two flashes. The process I would like to work is:</p>

<p>- triggering the flashes, indipendently, wirelessy<br /> - metering the flashes with the Sekonic L-358 <br /> - adjusting the flashes power, indipendently, wirelessy<br /> <br /> Something like in this video: <a href="

/> <br /> The flashes must be able to work in manual (for studio / light-metering) and TTL (for external/fast shooting). Also with HSS capability. I'd like to don't use wires at all (but if some necessary, well...).<br /> <br /> <br />I don't have a great budget (let's say 250 euro), so I was checking for Yongnuo products, such as 2 YN-685 (they have integrated receiver) + YN622C-TX Transceiver. But it seems there is a problem with the pre-flash (cannot be excluded for light reading).<br /><br /> <br /> So I came into RadioPoppers' trans/receivers: the Sekonic Module would be great, but I don't understand if it can trigger any Yongnuo flash (using RadioPopper receivers) and anyway avoid the pre-flash issue.<br /> <br /> I'm reading a lot of flashes and triggers specs but it seems I cannot find a system that fits my needs, unless spending hundreds and hundreds euro.<br /> <br />Would you give me any recommendation about what to buy?<br /> Hope I have explained in a clean way :-)<br /><br />P.S.: If the budget is too tight for 2 flashes, I would start with just one.</p>

Godox "Ving" 860N speedlights

will do exactly what you

want. They're i-ttl

compatible with HSS

capability, plus full manual

control down to 1/128th

power. Godox also have a clip

on radio trigger kit

available that allows

individual control of power

on each flash. Controlled

from the transmitter on