Mirrorless Monday_May 2nd, 2016

<p>No, I'm in Chicago now at the Art Institute of Chicago but i had many happy years as the Senior Photographer for the Getty Museum, first at the Villa and then at the Center. A magical place to work. I lived in the Valley (Sherman Oaks) and rode my bike to work every day through the Sepulveda Pass and up that twisty hill the tram scales. It was faster than driving!</p>

<p>No, I'm in Chicago now at the Art Institute of Chicago but i had many happy years as the Senior Photographer for the Getty Museum, first at the Villa and then at the Center. A magical place to work. I lived in the Valley (Sherman Oaks) and rode my bike to work every day through the Sepulveda Pass and up that twisty hill the tram scales. It was faster than driving!</p>