11x14 borderless on Epson 1430 Artisan Impossible?

<p>I have Epson Premium photo paper glossy, 11x14. In the Epson printer options I set a user defined paper size at 11x14 but I cannot get the borderless option to turn on. The paper says on the package "borderless".</p>

<p>I've searched the web with no solution found. Have I wasted my money on this Epson paper? Online at the Epson site it says the 1430 will print borderless 11x14.</p>

<p>Thanks in advance for any help. I'm ready to toss this 11x14 paper out the window and the printer right behind it :-)</p>

<p>Since Epson sells 11x14 paper, you'd think they'd ship the printer/drivers all set up for 11x14. No, they don't.</p>

<p>If anyone can explain how I can print 11x14 borderless on the Epson 1430, I'll be forever in your debt.</p>

<p>Meanwhile I've sent Epson a customer support e-mail on this issue.</p>

<p>Have you double checked <strong>ALL</strong> the print parameters in the Main, Advanced and Layout print tabs (there is some overlap between Main and Advanced)?<br>

Size 11x14<br>

Support Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper<br>

Media PHOTO (no borderless is available for draft or text options; only for photo)<br>

Click on Borderless in the Main and/or Advanced settings<br>

In the print <strong>layout tab</strong> options, select Borderless>Auto Expand and if necessary adjust the expansion slider.<br>

<br />Your paper is supported for borderless printing (see manual p. 25)<br>

You may have to delete all preferences, reinstall the printer and new drivers; something may have become corrupted.</p>

<p>Dont set a custom paper size. If the pritner driver has the choice in paper size to do 11x14, use that. <br>

In most printers, there are only a few sizes that are allowed to be borderless and most of the time, custom sizes are not allowed, even if it's supported.</p>