Classic Manual Camera Weekend, Sept. 16

<p>Hello again. Only 7 miles from home, Stanwood, Wa. has a Friday afternoon Farmer's Market which I duck into now and then for the weeks veggies and goodies. With a wet weekend forecasted, I decided to wonder thru the market and Stanwood itself for a few hours with the Red Fed-3 / N-61 combo and expose some film to keep me busy during the weekend. Here is a few, but more will show up eventually. UFX400 @ 200asa, Obsidian Aqua & V800 scans. Enjoy, Bill</p><div>00e8qL-565397884.jpg.d35e0c983edc9a7e83f844ef15fa24aa.jpg</div>

<p>Got to love that old El Camino. Looks like a ’59. Built on the full size Chevy body (Bel Aire, Biscayne, Impala) it shared power trains ranging from a straight six up to the 345 cid big block. My dad had a 59’ Impala that had the 345 with 4 barrel carb. You could also get it with 3 two barrel carbs or mechanical Ram Jet fuel injection. In between was the 283 small block. Most buyers either chose the Powerglide automatic or 3 speed manual. The Turbo-glide automatic proved troublesome in its first year. Of course the El Camino’s I remember best were built on a Chevelle chassis.</p>

Rick, I have a thing for old iron - your steam engine shot is sweet. 'All the more so 'cause its running, belching steam.

Graham - ditto. I've wanted to make it to an aero museum, but the local one was expensive & finally is closed I think. 'Hope to reach one & get some images like yours.

Bill B. 'Was a little south of you (Olympia), doing likewise - shooting veggies. Textures keep drawing me in.

Darin, Thank You for your kind thoughts.

'Hope all had a fine Saturday.