where to find antique cameras in Indiana/lists of coming used camera trade events

<p>Hi everyone!<br>

I just moved to Lafaytte in Indiana and was wondering if there are any good places to look for antique cameras nearby?<br>

Also many of the online lists of used camera trade shows etc. are very old and not updated, are there any recent list of events like this in USA?</p>

<p>Jani<br>

<p>You <em>might</em> try Roberts Camera in Indianapolis. They normally carry mostly professional-level older cameras, but they do have a large stock of second-hand gear and occasionally take in some vintage item amongst a consignment of other gear. If they bother keeping them around, they'd have to be working, generally still useful cameras. But who knows what they've got stashed away back in the back. </p>

<p>You could get in touch with Jonathan Taylor, who runs the second-hand counter there, and ask if they've got anything that might be of interest to you.</p>

<p>More specifically, what are you looking for?</p>

<p>I have found shopgoodwill.com, and the eBay site for my local goodwill store, with a large variety of cameras, and no shipping charge with local pick up. </p>

<p>There are so many old cameras out there, as it is rare to throw one away, and plenty get donated to places like Goodwill. </p>

-- glen