Minolta Autocord, shutter CLA

anton_romar

<p>I have been offered a Minolta Autocord CDS in 8+ condition for $150.- Lens is clean, film transport works OK; the only thing that is at fault is the shutter, which appears to be slow at all speeds and does not close back at speeds longer than 1/30th of a second.<br>

If anyone here had the same camera's shutter in the same condition serviced, I would be very interested in knowing who did the work, how much was paid and what was the result.<br>

TIA, </p>

<p>Google search for Minolta Autocord CDS and clicked on the images. In the images was the shutter with the cover removed and the associated web page https://tlrgraphy.com/2012/07/31/minolta-autocord-cds-restoration-repair/<br>

says its a Citizen MLV shutter. <br>

Knowing shutter CLA costs expect $125-$150 to have the shutter serviced, $250 to have the complete camera CLAed.</p>

<p>I much appreciate hearing from well-meaning members that know who works on these cameras, but this is not what I am interested in. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough: I am only interested in <strong>hearing from those that have had this work performed on their cameras</strong>.</p>