See in lightroom the focus spot

impr_pht

<blockquote>

<p>For LR there is a plugin to show the focus points: </p>

</blockquote>

<p> <br>

The last time the plugin was updated was almost a year ago. I just tested it with my most recent shoot and it showed every photo as using the same focus point, the one in the first photo in the folder, even though I moved it a number of times. I don't know if the problem is compatibility with the latest version of LR CC, well almost the latest version since I am not using the current update, or if it's an OS update issue. Given that it hasn't been touched for so long, I doubt it's going to get fixed.</p>

<p>The plugin listed by Jos works great in LR 6. I am using it. I think they just haven't updated their release notes since last year. It specifies LR 5 and 6 on the website. It would have been nice if Adobe had made this a native feature in lightroom though.<br>

Jason</p>

<p>Several people I know say their Windows 7 programs are working well with Windows 10 but I don't know about this particular plugin. I would venture to guess it would probably work on 8 and 10 but that's just a guess. I probably won't jump on the Win 10 train for a while yet.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>But, bear in mind if you 'hold' the focus then recompose or even your subject moves away from the point...it won't do you any good to check the focus point.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I understand what your saying but I have to respectfully disagree. It can certainly help you to better understand where you are making mistakes in focusing and provide an opportunity learn from those mistakes.</p>