Upgrading the full frame digital box with Leica lenses

aplumpton

<p>Arthur, if you wish, easiest thing is to go to my twitter account. I have been working on a Picture-A-Day project since 2008. I"m posting pictures from 2009 this year. So today's tweet would be November 9, 2009 - that is - the picture from that day. All Black & White. Click on the picture so you can see it full-frame. The M8.2 is outstanding for conversion to B&W. Thank you so much for your interest in my photographs.</p>

<p>https://twitter.com/fultonjr/media</p>

<p>Thanks, John. Some really nice work in photographing people and places (some of the october portraits in particular).</p>

<p>Not sur how she did it, but one of the photographers in my gallery in the first decade of this millenium had some quite high detail and clear 3 feet x 4 feet prints from a Canon DSLR of that period (smaller sensor than the 8.2). She had access I think to a good technician familiar with extrapolation software. Sensor size and pixel population are important but not everything. I love the IR images from my M8 and an R72 or stronger filter. Not as good as the Kodak or Sakura or Konica IR film renditions (I prefer the more subtle IR B&W effects) but nonetheless very convincing. </p>

• 1 month later...