Graphlex Century Graphic Sheet Back

westphoto

<p>The hooks that the focus panel attach to are called Hook-upper and Hook-lower, they are mirror images of each other. If only one is present it can be used to template the other. They are attached with rivets which break.<br>

They can be attached with #2 machine screws and nuts provided the screws are cut flush with the nuts. The rivet holes must be enlarged to a #2-56 pilot hole. The bellows must be removed to do the conversion from rivets to screws.</p>

<p>Dan, excellent.</p>

<p>Charles, thanks a lot for that. I wasn't quite sure what the odd brass posts were on the bottom when I first got it, and then I finally noticed that they were the busted rivets for the lower hook XD I'll probably look into making that conversion one day.</p>

<p>Is there anything that uses the hooks besides the spring back?</p>

<p>FPA should be there when I get home today. Any tips for making that 0.25mm spacer? It should be coming with an old pack, but I'd rather not destroy it. If it has shots left on it, I will probably be frivilous and shoot them, because I may never get the chance again.</p>

<p>Oh come on, Chris, the film pack is useless. Just dismantle it. How do you think I got access to a pack's front to measure its thickness? If you use the film pack's front section you won't have to worry about how well I measured or even whether I'm lying about having measured. Hell, for all you know I'm a dog. That's the Internet.</p>

<p>Alternatively, get a Century or 2x3 Crown in better condition and complete with focusing panel. If you get an early 2x3 Crown you can have a spring back <em>and</em> a focusing panel</p>