Mirrorless Monday_October 5th, 2015

Sanford

<p>Mukul - I use a simple and inexpensive Chinese radio trigger in the camera hot shoe and remote slave, with a hot shoe, attached to the bottom of the flash. It works very well. Everything is manual with the flash on 1/16 power at f/11 on the lens. I preset the magnification on the lens. The trigger has a low voltage so safe for the A7. The advantage of the EF lens is it focuses wide open and stops down when you shoot, so I can use one hand for the camera and one for the flash. Using flash means super sharp results. Great fun!</p><div>00dWNy-558705484.jpg.640fad26d592e4c1f22f37f969f7b9ae.jpg</div>

<p>Wow! Terrific images this week everyone! Mine this week are from a small patch of grass in my yard. The first one is of a spider web that I saw as I was focusing in so I grabbed a shot and then it literally disappeared! What I mean is that I took a shot then decided to alter the aperture for more dof and I couldn't find it again. Seriously. Glad I got at least one shot though :)</p><div>00dWPG-558708784.jpg.3ad604d5cfbad857ed5466e30d7582a3.jpg</div>

<p>Sanford-I like the focus of the Bocce bowler.<br>

John-Nice colorful abstract of the web, like vibrations!<br>

Kim-Good detail in that close up and I like the B&W rendering<br>

Anthea-A wonderful wave feel on that dewy web<br>

David-The last frame of Chloe is just splendid. Pensive, universal.</p>