Mirrorless Monday_September 14th, 2015

Sanford

<p>Such awesome shots this week! Sanford, if I didn't know any better I'd think that the guy holding up his phone to take a picture was actually someone reading a small book :) Edwin, love that shot, gorgeous tones and composition, and quite an intriguing image. Louis, beautiful flowers, well seen. David, I look forward every week to seeing your images, shots 2 and 3 are the stand out one for me. Ok, for me, a few more from the revamped warehouse.</p><div>00dUQH-558438884.jpg.621a9a8d8bf794072be25c16a81618e7.jpg</div>

<p>I thought a lot about some comments David made in another thread about Canon's commitment (or apparent lack thereof) to their mirrorless system and his resultant, significant disappointment, which then spurred me to explore outside of my Canon comfort zone. So I finally bought a Sony a6000 after eyeing them for most of this year while having doubts about mirrorless in general. It's really quite amazing what can be achieved when thought, focus, and purpose are put into a goal, a product, or in this case, a camera. What a wonderful and incredibly capable little camera! I still really love my little M2, but this Sony might just take me places! Here are just a couple of knock-around shots. Nothing special at all obviously, but just taken while walking around and playing with it.</p><div>00dUUb-558449084.jpg.7ba9a31ba8c430a0f19063bc5480899d.jpg</div>