Replacement for Zoom Browser

lee_yoder

<p>I have been using Canon Zoom Browser to add keywords and comments to my images for 8-10 years and have several 1000 images identified. Now I have upgraded to Windows 10 and Zoom Browser nor its replacement Image Browser will not work, and to make matters worse Canon is discontinuing support of these. <br>

The question is: Is there any software which will read and edit the comments and keyword added by Zoom Browser?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Image Browser EX also will not work with Windows 10 (at least on my computer) and after and hour and a half on the phone with Canon Help Desk, I was told that Canon is phasing out both Zoom and Image Browser and no longer will support them and if it won't run on Windows 10 too bad</p>

<p>ImageBrowser works just as well on my Windows 10 32bit laptop as it did under Windows 7; that is to say slowly.<br>

I did have to go into settings and select the drive & folder where my pictures are stored.<br>

I can't believe that Canon would abandon their software just because Windows 10 came along.</p>

<p>Henry</p>