Bronica RF645 price in Tokyo

ajimenez

<p>Hi everybody,<br /> My wife is travelling to Tokyo next week, and I was thinking that it is an opportunity to acquire a Bronica RF645 second hand.<br /> What is a reasonable good price for it, and what shops do you recommend ?<br /> Thank you for your posts.<br /> Marcos</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>I see them going for $820 with a 75(?) 2.8 in the US on eBay. I'd look for less than that. I thought about a RF645 but went with a Mamiya 6 recently because I've heard of issues with parts availability for future service, given the short production run this great camera saw. </p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>If you are concerned with parts availability a call to Tamron or Kohs would quickly answer this question. Thought I read recently that Tamron still services these cameras. Short production run as stated but definitely much safer choice than a Mamiya 6 from a "future availability of parts" perspective imo. If the winder breaks on a Mamiya 6 one must purchase a new body at 600 to 800 dollars. Quite a risky proposition in my view given the age of the M6 system. </p>

• 1 month later...