Nikon Wednesday 2015: #17

Matt Laur

<p><strong>@ Ilkka Nissila</strong>, thanks for the comment, its not called 'steam weekend', I just meant a weekend of steam. Its actually called the 'Epping and Ongar Railway', very easily accesible from London and you can get there by public transport easily. They run every weekend, check them on their website, and you can just go and watch, or go for a ride for a small fee. Well worth a visit if you are in London. My previous ones were from the 'Leighton Buzzard narrow gauge railway', about an hour from London, just north of Luton. Again they run every weekend. Feel free to ask me anything you want know about them.</p>

<p><strong>@ Lex Jenkins,</strong> nice photos, but check your photos from last week, I think you've double posted.</p>

<blockquote>

<p><strong>"@ Lex Jenkins,</strong> nice photos, but check your photos from last week, I think you've double posted."</p>

</blockquote>

Oops. So time is circular rather than linear. Last week I thought I'd already posted those photos in the future.

Sometimes I wish we had that Flickr thingie that lets us know when we've already posted a photo to a group.

<p>In keeping with the theme of reflections, this is a shot I did when I first got my D70 about 10 years ago. I was walking through downtown St. Paul and got this shot of a large convex mirror next to a parking garage so cars could see traffic as the re-entered the street. </p><div>00dGXO-556540384.jpg.7b14c8ac6c1104cdd8cbf7a9c154f1e8.jpg</div>

<p>At Dali Museum with Picasso exhibit. Cubist multiple points of view in one shot using the geodesic dome on the side of the building for looking into the building and at the exterior simultaneously. It also was a date that "turned on my heart light."</p><div>00dH0Q-556609084.jpg.d792772882fab1cf793144f29c75bf3c.jpg</div>