B&H shipping

chuck

<p>I am afraid that it is not a good idea for Henry to order something from Adorama and have that shipped to his work address at B&H. :-)</p>

<p>Unless you are doing some official study of the competition. When I worked for AT&T some 20 years ago when there was a lot of competition among the long-distance phone carriers, some of my colleagues got their service from MCI (remember them?) and Sprint, etc. to study how the competition's service and special offers were like.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>I am afraid that it is not a good idea for Henry to order something from Adorama and have that shipped to his work address at B&H. :-)</p>

</blockquote>

<p>True story -- 10+ years ago I wanted a gadget for my niece and nephew B&H didn't sell but Adorama did. I called them and gave them the product info and my bill-to (home) info. The sales guy then asked for my ship-to. Very sternly I said, "When I give it to you you MUST remain cool." I then said ,"B&H," whereupon I could hear him drop the phone (or headset) on his desk, stand up and should, "I'M SELLING TO B&H!!"<br>

So much for cool. :-)</p>

<p>Henry Posner<br /><strong>B&H Photo-Video</strong></p>

Henry Posner

B&H Photo-Video