Anyone else waiting for a long guide on your EM-1, a heads up

GerrySiegel

<p>Not really, I find the EM1 pretty easy to use and its built-in help menu and manual adequate enough when I do have concerns. The reviews on that book seem to be favorable so far. What are your thoughts on it at this point? Does it have a section of mastering continuous AF? I just updated the firmware to 3.0 last night and hope it improves CAF. </p>

Correction. I meant to say this group is called OMD shooters, i.e. not limited to the one model. Most of the members seem to be using the EM-1 however. It is an enjoyable camera and there are some great examples shown . I am one who seeks to get the last drop of functionality, including video and networking. Olympus manuals are inclusive but not engaging to the last drop...

Tip One. 1)Buy the book or download the Kindle version if you are interested in mastery deal. That way you get periodic updates from the author himself. True. Such a deal you won't get for the price of a ND filter. Tip 2) ..

Buy low and sell high....good bet I hear. 3)Fly Canada Air to Vancouver for good nature stuff and take the dollar rise as a prize for lower airfares. 4) Get a passport just for the fun of it. 5) Consider Tenba bags for mirrorless design friendliness. 5) Take a yoga class...6) See what Darrel says about clever use of Color Creator and how he uses Art filters for fun and profit.....7) Buy the Joby nylon strap in gray or bright green...green is fun and will stand out in a crowd!

Thass about it for this year on this subject. Oops.Time for PBS Newshour..