Horrible clients, now parents boarderline harassing

stacy_c

<p>We kind of have to remember that that friends and business can be in the same circle of people. A network of friends.

Because of this I wouldn't suggest to have your friends write something about you that you've never

photographed nor any of their friends. Hope this doesn't sound too confusing.</p>

<p>In short I wouldn't put a friend in the position of asking them to write something about me and they have

no idea of what my experience is. Thats really not fair! </p>

<p>However, in my world of photography, past and present clients are often my friends or have become my

friends. For example I photographed Miss America, some non nude Playboy models, and several movie

stars. Most of these jobs came from referrals from friends. Maybe I should have used different words?

Something like - "Have 20, 30, or 100 of your friends in your photo network write comments." </p>

<p>My best friend is not my photo partner, but a guy named Dave. I'm leaving off his last name. If you subscribed to the National Geographic most likely you've seen his work going back to about 20 years ago. We do a lot of traveling doing nature work, mainly here in the west coast. Sometimes our wives come along. Well he's a friend. He of course can surely write something about me without using those horrible words such as fraud.</p>

<p>I'm a good guy, offering candid advice to Stacy and to everyone. If I've made some fellow readers upset hit

me up with an email. </p>

<p>I am asking all of us not to take my "General," comments as a form of "Fraud," or promoting

"Unethical," behavior.</p>

<p>I've been in this business since 1988. Photo's have appeared all over the place, such as books and

magazines.</p>

<p>I'm promoting honesty ONLY. </p>

<p>I've been with Photo.net for a very long time. I think the 10 year mark will be up in a few months or

maybe less. I strongly believe in this great website and I won't ever promote anything but complete

honesty. In almost 10 years now I've made a lot of friends. </p>

<p>Here's something cool! I've met up with several photo.net people! We've met up here in Los Angeles and at the yearly Los Vegas photo shows.</p>

<p>Thanks for reading this. I'm here to help and I've also asked for help many times. I also have to add that

I'm the very first person to say I'm not the best photographer out here in Los Angeles. I'm really good,

but if I were the best I'd be shooting the centerfolds for Playboy. This is why having friends to use as

referrals is a positive thing. </p>

<p>I will sign off with this. Is it still OK to have your circle of photo friends write something positive about you? I think we are all on the same page and I should have explained myself better.</p>