how to use Olympus omd em1 with Nikon sb910?

hellobob

<p>I'd like to use my Nikon sb-910 strobe off camera body with my Olympus omd em1 but I can't seem to find the correct setting on the sb-910. I have the body set to 'rc mode on' with the small flash unit that came with the body attached to the hot shoe. (I also own the Olympus fl-300R flash if need be.) I set the sb-910 switch to 'remote' and then press 'menu' and rotate dial until 'wireless' comes up. I press ok and then on the right side of screen I rotate dial to go to 'SU-4'. An option came up to set lens length and power (1, 1/32, 1/64, etc.)but that does not come up all the time. When I had it set to 1/128, the light was overpowering and image total overexposure. Any help PLEASE on how to set the flash and the body for off body wireless shooting? Thank you.</p>

<p>From what I see, the SU-4 mode with the SB910 in manual mode should do the trick (thanks to http://www.strobist.blogspot.it/2010/03/q-how-to-use-your-nikon-sb-900-in.html).<br>

If 1/128th is still way too much light, then can't you adjust your exposure to something more suitable? I assume you're using your camera in manual mode, as in any other mode the exposure will be off as the camera has no way of knowing the sb910 will flash.</p>