From Computer to Instagram--HELP

<p>First, we need a 'sharing' category on photo.net.<br>

My question is...is there any easy way to get photos which were shot on DSLR and now on my computer into Instagram? I've seen many beautiful images, and many with bokeh, which were obviously not shot from a camera phone.<br>

I've googled this and have gone down a long ugly road downloading apps that don't work.<br>

Ideas anyone?</p>

<blockquote>

<p>...is there any easy way to get photos which were shot on DSLR and now on my computer into Instagram?</p>

</blockquote>

<p><br /> I'm on android and when I plug my phone into the computer, it shows up like a normal hard drive and in which allows me to wander through the folder hierarchy. I simply then made a "For Instagram" folder in the Pictures folder. I then drag photos from my PC to this folder. When I open instagram on my phone, I simple have to browse to the folder that i made and select the photo I dragged over. I'm not sure why you would need an ap? What computer and phone are you using?</p>

<p>[[.is there any easy way to get photos which were shot on DSLR and now on my computer into Instagram? ]]<br>

<br>

Email downsized versions to yourself or copy the files from your computer to the phone as Eric suggested. </p>

Hi, the only way that I have been able to is to export from Lightroom to Dropbox and then from my phone or iPad, I am

able to access the picture from Dropbox and post. It takes a few steps, but that is how I have done it. Hope this helps or

maybe someone has a better solution. Jim

<p>I haven't used an iPhone since 3Gs Robin, but I'm kind of astonished that a mac computer and iPhone user would have to go through so many steps to get from Lightroom to Instagram. What about Airdrop from computer to phone?</p>

<p>I'm kind of astonished that a mac computer and iPhone user would have to go through so many steps, with a 3rd party to boot, to get from Aperture to Instagram. What about Airdrop from computer to phone? Or desktop into iTunes into camera roll? also, I know people like the Bluestacks app for using Instagram on desktop computers.<br>

</p>

• 2 weeks later...