Legacy lenses: a table of specs

<p>Hi everyone, <br>

I finally got around to cleaning up - and render understandable even for others and not just me - a table that I was keeping as a reference that contains a lot of informations about legacy lenses: optical schemes, variations, dimensions etc.</p>

<p>It's the condensed "juice" of many old magazines and many websites, some of them disappeared long ago.</p>

<p>I've just published it; please be careful, the table weights 2.7Mb so the page will take its sweet time to load! :-)</p>

<p>You can find it at:</p>

<p><a href="http://www.addicted2light.com/2015/01/11/35mm-legacy-lenses-sizes-and-specs/">35mm legacy lenses: sizes and specs</a></p>

<p>In a month or so I hope to have the time to complete "tiding up" another one about medium format lenses, so stay tuned.</p>

<p>Hope it can be useful, happy pictures (and 2015) to all!</p>

<p>Luca</p>

<p>Well, most of the job, albeit in a rougher form, was actually done years ago when I supposedly should have been studying for a trade law test (yeah, I was in law school, biggest mistake of my life, soon enough rectified).</p>

<p>Trust me, that stuff it is so boring you will find every possible excuse to avoid cracking the books :)</p>

<p>After that I just added a few rows now and then when I found something that interested me; and all that I had to do now was, like I said, clean it up a bit to render it intelligible to others as well.</p>

<p>Yes, thank you for taking the trouble to compose this list. I would like to remark that I do not like the set up of the page itself: a huge list inside a small scrolling window inside a scrolling page. I gave up scrolling after 2 minutes. Could you look into this? Thanks again,<br>

Ferdi.</p>

• 2 weeks later...