Rebate Denied?

catcher

<p>All, </p>

<p>I purchased from Adorama a 70D+Pro-100 Printer+13x19 Printer paper to take advantage of a $350 rebate. I submitted all required documents, but was notified by mail today that I was denied the rebate. This was because the receipt I submitted--the one given by Adorama--did not have the individual prices of the items. The receipt listed each of the items individually, but only gave one total price for all three together, not individual prices for each. </p>

<p>I'll contact Adorama and then the rebate center, but I wanted to know whether anyone else has had a problem like this. I know Adorama is reputable, but I'm surprised that the receipt they sent was (supposedly) not the correct one for rebate purposes. </p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Hi Aaron</p>

<p>Can you email me: Helen@adorama.com with your order number?<br>

The offices are currently closed for the Sukkot Holiday, but I can get onto this early next week when we re-open.<br>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukkot<br>

Please accept my apologies for the disappointment caused, and I very much look forward to hearing from you<br>

<br>

<br>

Helen Oster <br>

Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador<br>

Helen@adorama.com</p>

<p>Robert,</p>

<p>It was the one that came in the box. However, the one I received through email was the same. </p>

<p>I contacted Helen (thanks Helen) who forwarded the information to another person at Adorama, though because of Sukkot it will be next week before I hear back. </p>

<p>I was just curious if anyone else had experienced this, or if it was just bad luck on my part. Years ago I remember hearing horror stories about Canon rebate programs, but it seems overall it's gotten much better. </p>

<p>Hi Aaron - interesting that both receipts were the same. Usually the receipt in the box just lists what was included in that shipment - and not the price of any of those items. However, the one received via email just after the purchase was made on-line, should have listed the price for each item.</p>

<p>Canon had a problem (very briefly) with rebates on the Pro 100 just recently. You might have been one of the folks caught up in this...On the positive side is Helen's response to you directly on this forum (she is on her religious holiday as well!) - I am 100% sure she will sort this out for you...so no worries.</p>