keywords missing in FTP uploads

<p>I am submitting photos in jpeg format to online stock photo agencies via ftp using Filezilla.<br>

The photos are uploading ok but some of them are missing titles, keywords, descriptions all of which I have added in "file info" in Photoshop cs3. At times if I bring up the photos after adding all the descripts/keywords/etc. a second time from Bridge to cs3 and then close photo in cs3, the info will upload with all words but OFTEN the info is missing in the upload. How can I correct this? I am ftp-ing the images to sites such as Shutterstock and Istock and Dreamstime where my images are sold. Thank you.</p>

<p>try a different ftp client. obviously, if teh client cant reliably transfer a file *intact* then there is a major problem. I dont think I've ever seen an error like that in 25 years of using it.</p>

<p>The other case is that you're not sending them the ones w/ the edits/additions.</p>

<p>Sorry, didn't catch your reply, so slow to respond. I use CaptureOne for pretty much everything, and in that program I can select to include metadata when exporting files, or not (it is very similar to Lightroom). In Photoshop Elements (which i use occassionally), there is the File Info option in the File menu to set some types of metadata, but writing out files from Photoshop, I only know that the 'Save for Web' option will strip out pretty much all metadata, and the normal save-option will include all.</p>