Canon DPP 4 Error Message

<p>Canon’s RAW converter, Digital Photo Professional (DPP) 4 gives me the following error message when opening up: <em>Not all screen elements can be show under the computer’s current display size settings. Before use, reduce the display size.</em> <br>

The earlier version of this same program, DPP 3, gives me no such error message. How can I resolve this issue? How to reduce display current display size settings? Changing the screen resolution does not help. <br>

My monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster 305T 30.5” monitor and I run Windows 7 (64 Bit). <br>

Thanks,<br /></p>

<p>[[i tried all resolutions available thru Intel graphics control pane]]</p>

<p>I am still struggling to understand why you are running a 30 inch monitor at 1280x800. The native resolution of your monitor is 2560 x 1600. </p>

<p>I would highly recommend updating the video drivers of your PC. This is likely the source of your errors. Assuming the hardware can support a higher resolution than your default. If not, then adding a semi-modern video card will be in order. </p>

<p>[[The 2560x1600 resolution is not an option thru the Intel graphics control pane. The driver were updated via the device manager.]]</p>

<p>I would recommend you completely uninstall the driver and start fresh. There is no way you should be limited to 1280x800. Either that or you have some settings misconfigured. </p>

<p>The latest drivers for the graphics card were downloaded and allow for setting various custom resolution. However, the demands of 2560x1600 resolution appear to be too much for the card. I got an error message about throughput or insufficient data pipeline. I think I need to buy a more robust graphics card.</p>