Induro rebate

tombest

<p>For anyone looking for a carbon fiber tripod... Induro is offering a 25% rebate on all their CT 8X carbon fiber series tripods through the end of June. I have an Induro C413 that I love, but ordered a CT-214 for use when we travel to the Grand Canyon in a couple of weeks. I also noticed that the price seems to have been reduced on the '2' series tripods making them even more affordable. I'm not interested in a 'whose tripod is the best' post but wanted to let anyone know who was in the market for a tripod that a sale is in progress. The Induros are highly regarded and a 25% discount is pretty solid.</p>

<p>Tom</p>

I haven't looked at sites other than B&H but they show discounts on several of these 8X carbon tripods with the 25% on top of the

discount. The deal I got on my CT214 was nothing short of amazing. If I didn't already have a '4' series Induro I would have been

tempted to buy the 314 or 414. I needed something to travel with and got what I wanted. Awesome deal right now.

<p>I'm looking at the CT114 to use for when I travel by plane and for hiking. I currently own the Gitzo GT2531 Mountaineer, and while it's not a big tripod, it is on the long side since it's 3 sections. We do annual trips to Las Vegas and I would really like to take something a little more compact and a few ounces lighter for packing and to carry around. </p>