Want to buy FD 80-200mm F4L..which place you guys shop at?

gabriel_gerena

<p>There is a seller on ebay, gokevincameras, that sells a lot of Canon equipment. You might contact him to see if he has any in stock but not on ebay. But he is kind of pricey which is why I never bought anything from him even though his shop is somewhere in the L.A. area.</p>

<p>If it were me, I'd just save a search on ebay and configure it to email me whenever a new one shows up. If you're patient, you'll get a good one at a fair price, and possibly from a legit dealer if that's important to you. You might have to blow another hundred or so bucks on a CLA.</p>

<p>Cast your net wide. There's always a few out there, but I don't know that you can count on them being in the hands of any individual sellers. </p>

<p>And something else to consider...at least it's my approach with expensive items on EBay:<br>

1) If an EBay seller states "No Returns" I keep looking;<br>

2) I also send them a list of specific lens questions using EBay's messaging system and if I can't get satisfactory answers in writing through EBay so its a matter of record, I keep looking;</p>